The Uw:Wanted Housing page can be used to make a list of desired housing that are only viewable to people in the UW community. The Wanted Housing page, which links to this page, will be linked to from the ocha website so that landlords can find out what students want. You may want to include contact information so that a landlord can contact you after listing a property that fits your description.
You may instead use the Wanted Housing page to post listings that are viewable to everyone if you do not wish to limit your audience.
For help on editing this page to add your listing please view the help pages.
Posted: Jan 2009 (move-in ASAP)
Location: 10 Blocks North of 45th and 15th
Rent: $300 + $50 utilities / mo.
We have a 9 bedroom house with 9 UW sophomores in it (all male), mostly engineering students. I am looking to share my room with another student for cheaper rent. I am not sure exactly, but the room is over 100 sf.
The rent would be $300 / mo. plus about $50 in utilities. There are 3 full bathrooms, 2 kitchens (w/ dishwashers), a washer and dryer, heating, cable TV, and internet. The room is in the basement with two other rooms, laundry room, bathroom, and kitchen. There is no cable hookup in the basement, so no TV and the only internet access is wireless. The house is ten blocks north of 45th, so it is about a 10-15 min. walk to campus. We would probably want you to sign onto the lease, but we are definitely open to discussing alternate agreements such as month by month, sublet, etc.
If interested please e-mail dylanfprice (at) aol.com
French student seeks Housing
Graduate Male Student will study at the UW for Winter and Spring Quarters from 12/30/2008 to 06/31/2009 (date of leave not sure). I am looking for somewhere to live with other roommates, and on the campus or not far from it, between $400 and $600. I am friendly and sociable. You can contact me at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Leasee needed to finish out current rent agreement
Room available within a house on 18th Ave N.E. only a few blocks from campus! Cool roommates! Rent at $460 plus a monthly $65 for utilities. House only 3 years old, and built solid. Leaving in December after finals, lease ends September 1 2009. Please call Megan for more information at (253) 682-7689 or email at email@example.com
*2 bedrooms wanted for September 08*
2 females rent: $800-1100 Term: negotiable email: firstname.lastname@example.org walking distance or short bus ride to UW
Female Roommate wanted:
I am UW graduate student,female. I plan to rent a two/three bedrooms around U-village.It's quiet and convenient. If you are interested to be my roommate, please contact me at email@example.com or 3104067115. I am sociable ,friendly but probably will spend more time on study in the first quarter. Please write something about you if you are interested.
== Female UW student looking for new home and roomies!!!' ==
Bold textToday's Date: 09/19/2008 Date Needed: ASAP starting 09/20 Rent Willing to Pay: $400-$700 Contact: Na Kyung Ko Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 206.200.7728 Preferred Situation: 4 bedrooms (2 or 3 works, too), main gate area that is adjacent to U-village and greek row, U-District neighborhood, as many utilities included as possible, parking not an issue, internet available. Plenty of lights, carpeted preferrably, big window(s), furnished - better but not required.
- All female roommates wanted that I can be friends with, connect to.
== ===Housing Wanted Fall Quarter '08-Fall Quarter '09 Today's Date: 03/02/2008 Term Needed: 1 year starting 09/08 Rent Willing to Pay: $400-$700 Contact: Erica Stirn Email: email@example.com Phone: 206.902.8581 Preferred Situation: Studio/1 bedroom apartment or minimal roommates, U-District neighborhood, as many utilities included as possible, parking not an issue, kitchen/full bathroom
== 'Female roommate wanted (For a two-bedroom apartment, available from April, 2008)' == == 1. Location:
Trailside apartment (U-village neighborhood) 47th street & 24th ave (across U-village shopping mall)
(Very convenient for UW students! 15 minute walk to campus; 2 minute walk to Safeway, QFC grocery stores; close to 372, 68, 65, 75 bus stops)
2. Rent: $ 460/ month (water included; 12-month/9-m lease)
3. Room: Two bedroom; shared kitchen and bathroom; spacious living room.
4. The girl lives here now is a quiet and easy-going UW graduate student, who wants a easy-going female roommate (student preferred).
Available from April 2008. (my current roommate is graduating next quarter…)
Please contact Becky YANG if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-965-0610
- Today's Date: 8/29/2007
- Term Needed: 1 year starting 1 November 2007
- Rent Willing To Pay: Negotiable
- Contact: Jitendra Prasad
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (517) 575-7699
- Preferred Situation: Nonshared 1-bedroom / Studio, close to UW or the downtown, parking space.
Housing Wanted: 8/1/2007
- Today's Date: 7/17/2007
- Term Needed: 8/1/2007 - 8/31/2008
- Rent Willing to Pay: $600-$900
- Contact: Amanda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Situation:
- I would like to rent a one bedroom apartment/condo near the University of Washington/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. I am a doctoral student beginning my studies in September. I am a non-smoker, and do not have pets. I own a car, and therefore need available parking (street is fine). I prefer the availability of a dishwasher, and laundry facilities in suite or on-site. I am quiet, responsible and pay rent/bills on time. I will be in Seattle this weekend (Saturday and Sunday, July 21 and 22) to view potential apartments, and will pay damage/rent for August (move in Sept 1).
Housing Wanted: 06/21/2007
- Today's Date: 5/23/2007
- Term Needed: 06/21/2007
- Rent Willing to Pay:Less than $500
- Contact: Nasi
- Phone: 818-942-4420
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Situation:
- I am looking for a studio or a room in a house (not more than 213 people) for short term or summer only
Housing Wanted: 9/1/2007
- Today's Date: 7/15/2007
- Term Needed: 9/1/2007-3/30/2008
- Rent Willing to Pay:$400-600
- Contact: Luc Chen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferred Situation: International grad studen(law school),male,25 yrs,easygoing,prefered a furnished apartment (shared) within walking distance to UW
Housing Wanted: Now
- Today's Date: 5/29/2007
- Term Needed: Now
- Rent Willing to Pay:$300-700
- Contact: Emma Hao
- Phone: 314-956-3255
- Email: HaoQ@wustl.edu
- Preferred Situation:
- Female Grad Student looking for a room for summer internship, Now - 8/16/2007, Prefer Furnished.
Housing Wanted: 9/1/07
- Today's Date: 7/14/07
- Term Needed: 9/1/2007
- Rent Willing to Pay: up to $650
- Contact: Toby Damm-Luhr
- Phone: 857-225-1917
- Email: email@example.com
- Preferred Situation:
- Law student starting in fall, looking for a studio or 1-br in University, Wallingford, Fremont or Ravenna areas. In Seattle and available to look at apartments until Thursday, July 19th.
House Wanted: FALL 2007(around Sept.15-Sept18)=
- Today's Date: Sept 17,2007
- Location: UW,Wallingford, Ravenna, Fremont, Capitol Hill, Central District, Eastlake, Montlake,
- Contact: George
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Preferred Situation: I am now looking for a room in whatever type of house which must in any of the above listed areas - preferably close to buslines to the U district and downtown. I prefer it furnished. I would like to share the house with other students from UW( Local or international). I am an international student from Paris, male,25years old. easy-going, open-minded, respecfull. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please contact me via my email address. Thanks
House Wanted: Sept. 1)=
- Today's Date: August 27, 2007
- Location: Capitol Hill, Central District, Eastlake, Montlake, Wallingford, Fremont
- Contact: Matthew
- Preferred Situation: Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom apt. in any of the above listed areas - preferably close to buslines to the U district and within walking distance to grocery stores, cafes, etc. I am a responsible and mature second year graduate student (in English) at the UW. I will be back in Seattle and will be actively looking for an apt from Thursday, Aug. 30 forward. Thank you very much. I look forward to your response.
Room Wanted: 6/10/08
- Posted: 4/13/08
- Rent: $200-$600
- Location: University District, University Village, Wallingford, Ravenna
- Contact info: Marina Arthur, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-371-8193
- Preferred Situation: I am looking for a room in a shared apartment/house, near bus stops servicing the University of Washington. I am 19 years old, and I will be a sophomore following spring quarter 08. I am responsible, punctual, and I get along with all types of people.