From ASUW Wiki
Revision as of 20:53, 5 July 2009 by Ealeaziz
109th Session of the Associated Students of the University of Washington Director of Operations
Goals for 2009-2010
- Expand the role of the Judicial Committee to proactively investigate and regulate the ASUW.
- Strengthen checks and balances to by empowering the Student Senate and the Judicial Committee.
- Make operational details accessible by continuing work on the ASUW Wiki and including governing documents and ASUW history.
- Work with all ASUW employees and volunteers to keep the student body constantly informed of the actions of the ASUW.
- Make student lobbying efforts more coordinated and interactive to make sure our voices are heard in Olympia.
- Fight for affordable tuition and state funding sufficient to maintain an excellent academic and campus experience at the UW.
- Maximize efficiency, and ensure that your money is being spent on effective programs.