Design for 2007-2008
General Timeline (for any academic year)
- Mid-February - Announce Design Contest
- Last week of March - Design Contest Deadline
- Late April - Unveil the new year's t-shirt at UWAA’s Washington Weekend
- T-Shirts officially go on sale at the time of the unveiling
- Early May - Launch publicity campaign for the new year's shirt
Detailed Timeline for 06-07
- Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to open image `/var/www/wiki/images/9/94/HuskyTee_FlyerFront2.jpg': @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2590.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/transform_56b4186-1.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011.
Washington Weekend Flyer, Front
- Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to open image `/var/www/wiki/images/e/e4/HuskyTee_FlyerBack2.jpg': @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2590.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/transform_675fa5-1.jpg' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011.
Washington Weekend Flyer, Back
Dawg Den / Husky Headquarters
- [Jeff Scoma] Owner
Husky Team Shop
- [Terry Walcutt] Manager
University Book Store
Contracts made life tough for about a month. The ASUW has an exclusive contract with Kotis Design to produce the Husky Tee for the 2007-2008 academic year.
The ASUW will also sign a contract with multiple retailers, including:
- University Book Store
- The Husky Team Shop
- The Dawg Den
- Husky Headquarters