Welcome the the ASUW Wiki!
The purpose of this Wiki is to provide a readily accessible resource for all things ASUW, including history, documents, and general information. If you would like to make an addition to the Wiki, you can either log in with your UW NetID to edit pages, or email a submission to the ASUW Director of Policies and Procedures
See Also: ASUW Wiki:About
The Associated Students of the University of Washington (ASUW) is as a nonprofit that acts as the undergraduate student government on the University of Washington campus in Seattle. The structure of ASUW is a complex composition of government, corporation, advocacy, and programming elements which have been created and modified by thousands of students over more than a hundred years. The ASUW works closely with the Student Advisory Office (SAO) and the Graduate and Professional Student Senate GPSS in providing services for not only undergraduates but also clubs and graduate students.
- See ASUW for more detailed information.
In an effort to consolidate information, some of the following link only to the current version of the document, and might be updated regularly. To find past records and versions of the governing documents, as well as other important ASUW documents, visit the ASUW Records webpage.
- The foundational document of the Association on-record with the Secretary of the State of Washington. Amending the Articles requires a full meeting of the Association.
- The ASUW governing document that lays out the structure of the Association as well as the powers held by actors within. It may only be amended by a vote of the membership once an amendment is placed on the ballot.
- The operating document of the Association that outlines the day-to-day operating procedure of the Association and provide additional detail to constitutional mandates. The Bylaws may be amended by a simple majority of the Board of Directors.
- Vice President
- Personnel Director
- Finance & Budget Director
- Director of Community Relations
- Director of Policy and Procedures
- Director of Diversity Efforts
- Director of Programming
- Director of Communications
- Director of University Affairs
- Student Senate Vice-Chair
- Graduate and Professional Student Senate Secretary
- Student Senate Chair
- Student Senate Vice Chair
- Student Senate Membership Coordinator
- Student Senate Clerk
- Senate Steering Committee
- Senate On Campus Student Life Committee
- Senate Off Campus Student Life Committee
- Senate Academic and Administration Affairs Committee
- Senate General Affairs Committee
- Senate Oversight Committee
- Senate Style, Presentation, and Formatting Committee
- Senate Publicity, Outreach, and Membership Committee
- Senate Summer Review Committee
- Senate Officer Review Committee
Sessions & Quarterly Reports
- 110th Session
- 109th Session
- 108th Session
- 107th Session
- 106th Session
- 105th Session
- 104th Session
- 103rd Session
- 102nd Session
- 101st Session
- 100th Session
- 99th Session
Note: Quarterly Reports are available on Session Pages beginning with the 109th Session (2009-2010).
Non-ASUW Entities / Groups
- Board of Regents
- Graduate and Professional Student Senate
- Interfraternity Council
- Residence Hall Student Association
- Student Activities and Union Facilities
- Student Advisory Office
- The Daily
- Personnel 2011-2012
- Personnel 2010-2011
- Personnel 2009-2010
- Personnel 2008-2009
- Personnel 2007-2008
- Personnel 2006-2007
- Personnel 2005-2006
For election information and results, see main article: ASUW Elections