Student Regent Selection Committee
From ASUW Wiki
Revision as of 13:00, 18 November 2009 by Ealeaziz
SECTION 1: POWERS
- A. The Student Regent Selection Committee shall solicit applications for the position of the Student Regent.
- B. The Student Regent Selection Committee shall review applications and conduct interviews in order to select three to five candidates to be sent to the Governor.
SECTION 2: MEMBERSHIP
- A. There shall be eleven voting members, as follows:
- 1. Six ASUW representatives;
- 2. Three GPSS representatives;
- 3. One ASUW Bothell representative;
- 4. One ASUW Tacoma representative;
- B. The ASUW representatives shall be delineated as follows:
- 1. ASUW President or proxy from the Board of Directors;
- 2. One commuter student defined as an individual who is not recognized as belonging to either RHSA or IFC/PanHell, and who shall be appointed through the ASUW open selection, process absent a Student Senate recognized commuter union;
- 3. One ASUW Student Senate Representative, to be selected by the ASUW Student Senate;
- 4. One Interfraternity Council/Panhellenic Representative, to be selected jointly by the Interfraternity Council and Panhellenic Association;
- 5. One Residence Hall Student Association Representative to be selected by the Residence Hall Student Association;
- 6. One Office of Minority Affairs Student Advisory Board Representative to be selected by the Student Advisory Board.
- C. The ASUW President shall serve as chair during all even numbered sessions of the ASUW with the GPSS President as chair for all other years.