Daniel H. Nguyen
Daniel Hoang Nguyen is serving as the Director of Community Relations for the 112th Session of the ASUW. Nguyen, who ran with The Huskies Impact ticket in the 2012 ASUW Elections, is a member of the Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity at the UW. Nguyen was previously a senator for SigEp in the 18th session of the ASUW Student Senate and previously served as one of the mentors of the ASUW Leaders program. Nguyen is currently a 3rd year Junior studying english and minoring in diversity.
Feel free to contact him:
Promote unity: Building a cohesive campus that is strengthened through collaboration.
- Unify all Greek communities through the Greek Council Presidential Caucus.
- Improve connection within Residence Hall Student Association General Council meetings
- Work closely with the ECC and JCC to promote diversity.
- Utilize the HUB for Commuter Commons.
Create visibility: Showing ALL students they impact ASUW and ASUW provides resource to ALL students.
- Aiding Greek chapters in nominating a senator to represent their organization within ASUW Senate.
- Collaborate with FYP to establish presentation opportunities to summer orientation groups about the value of ASUW.
Strengthen safety: A safe environment creates stronger learning communities
- Work alongside the Director of Programming and UWPD to establish safety workshops for students.
- Continue relationships with UW’s Green Dot program and SARVA to engage RSOs and living communities.