From ASUW Wiki
Revision as of 16:45, 29 April 2014 by Asuwbdop
Board of Directors
- President- Evan Smith
- Vice President- Desiree Hanssen
- Personnel Director- Amanda Anderson
- Finance & Budget Director- Riley Lee-Card
- Director of Communications- Brandon Himes
- Director of Community Relations- Daniel Nguyen
- Director of Policy & Procedures- Kate Callison
- Director of Diversity Efforts- Jennifer Gibbons
- Director of Programming- Ryan Perrizo
- Director of University Affairs- Michael Kutz
- Student Senate Vice-Chair- Sean Wilson
- Graduate and Professional Student Senate Secretary- Kristen Hosey
New Developments in this Session
- The first year of the Office of Communications and the Office of Volunteer Opportunities
- The creation of the Director of Service and Partnerships' position
- Elections Policies and Procedures Reform
- Husky Pride Fund Revitalization
- Senate Membership Reform
- Point of Sale technology introduced to the Bike Shop
For more comprehensive information, see the Quarterly Reports for Board members and all ASUW Entities at records.asuw.org
- Advocacy: Serve as the democratic voice for students to advance student interests and provide opportunities to become educated and active citizens.
- Community: Strengthen community partnerships and actively collaborate with campus organizations to promote mutual understanding through an engaged student body.
- Diversity: Create an accountable environment that fosters growth, solidarity, and a complex understanding of multiple identities both internally and externally.
- Involvement: Actively engage a diverse student body by encouraging participation, personal investment, and leadership opportunities through a common purpose.
- Progress: Pursue innovative opportunities to assure continued growth and efficiency within the Association.
- Service: Consistently provide relevant and quality resources, experiences and opportunities that fulfill student needs and enrich their lives.
- Transparency: Pursue an accessible and accountable Association through our actions and decision-making processes.