2010 ASUW Elections
Board Members From the 109th Session
- Vice President Madeleine McKenna ran for President
- Director of Programming Kyle Fuller ran for President
- Director of Community Relations Tunny Vann ran for a second term
- Senate Vice Chair Sarah Round ran for Director of Operations
- Director of Diversity Efforts Dalia Amin ran for Vice President
2009 ASUW Elections
The 2009 ASUW Elections for the 109th Session featured ten registered candidates for the eight elected Board of Directors positions. Stephanie Adler, candidate for Director of Diversity Efforts withdrew from the race, leaving only the position of President contested, in which Timothy Mensing (UW United Ticket) defeated Director of Community Relations Gerald Corporal.
2008 ASUW Elections
The 2008 ASUW Elections for the 108th Session featured a relatively high turnout, high candidate participation, and multiple, serious election complaints (See: 2008 Controversy Over Proposed Ballot Measures).
2007 ASUW Elections
2006 ASUW Elections
In the 2006 ASUW Elections for the 106th Session, Director of Organizational Relations Cullen White (Husky Pride Ticket) defeated Director of Community Relations Hala Dillsi (AMPLIFY Ticket) in the race for President.