ASUW Wiki:Community Portal
I'm not really sure what's supposed to be done with a Community Portal. You're guess is as good as mine. However, since I'm the one doing all this I'll put my ideas forward. If you have a better one please discuss it on the talk page. Please watch this page so we'll be able to have meaningful discussions and you can be included in the evolution of this site.
|MetaWiki: Help:Watching pages|
I'm going to propose that this page be used as a sort of checklist, or to-do, for this wiki.
Instructions For Use
On this page can be listed things that you either want to get done yourself, or want to see get done but think that another can do a better job. If you see something that the wiki needs do not hesitate to include it on this page.
If you have an idea, but you're not sure if it is a good idea, and just want to bounce a possibility off of other people please use the talk page for that. Additionally, if you see an idea on here that you're not sure is a good idea, please move it to the talk page with information about why you think that idea warrents further discussion. If things are moved to the talk page with no reasoning do not be surprised if they suddenly end up back on this page. On the other side of the coin, do not get upset if you're idea ends up on the talk page. It's very possible that your idea just needs further explanation or clarification before its inclusion on this page.
Pages Needing Creation
- Ethnic Cultural Center
- Graduate and Professional Student Senate
- Registered Student Organizations
- Student Activities Office
- Student Activities and Union Facilities
Pages Needing More Information
- Pages listed in Category:Stubs
Pages Needing to be Cleaned Up
- Pages listed in Category:Cleanup
Pages Needing a Rewrite
- Template:Cleanup - A template designed to mark pages that need cleanup by placing in Category:Cleanup. Perhaps different levels of cleanup like Wikipedia, although not nearly so many. See talk page for details.
- Template:Stub - A template designed to mark pages that are stubs by placing in Category:Stubs. See talk page for details.