|(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Goals for 2009-2010
Latest revision as of 22:24, 24 May 2010
convert: unable to open file `/var/www/wiki/images/a/ad/Kyle.png' @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/3244.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/transform_25fa059-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3011.
Kyle Fuller was Director of Programming for the 109th Session. She was a candidate for President with the Husky Nation ticket in the 2010 ASUW Elections, but lost to Madeleine McKenna. She currently serves as the Director for ASUW Arts & Entertainment.
She previously served as RHSA Programming Director.
 Goals for 2009-2010
- I will: work with the Director of Diversity Efforts and the Commission Directors to create more multi-cultural programs that bring our campus together.
- I will utilize the resources of the Women’s Center, Q Center, and Ethnic Cultural Center, and create a more connected community on our campus for all students.
- We deserve to have our voices heard. I will bring politicians and world leaders to our campus to ensure our opinions are heard.
- I will work with CORE and SARVA to educate our campus about sexual violence through effective programming and advertising.
- I will work with Arts and Entertainment to bring diverse world-class musicians and comedians to UW that will appeal to a broader student base.
- The ASUW website will have an ongoing discussion boards Â where you can tell me what programs you like, do not like, and what you want to see.
- The website will have polls where you can vote on who you would like to see.