From ASUW Wiki
Revision as of 14:20, 15 April 2014 by Asuwbdop
ASUW Constitution, ARTICLE XI
SECTION 7: PERSONNEL COMMITTEE
- A. Membership.
- 1. There shall be nine student members as follows:
- a. ASUW Personnel Director, who shall act as Chair;
- b. ASUW President or proxy;
- c. One BOD member, who shall also serve as a member of the Finance and Budget Committee;
- d. One member of the Student Senate;
- e. One ASUW employee; and
- f. Four students selected at-large. During Spring quarter only, two additional students at-large shall serve, bringing the membership of the Personnel Committee to eleven.
- 2. A representative of the Student Activities Office shall be member without vote.
- B. Functions.
- The functions of the Personnel Committee shall be to:
- 1. Recommend salary guidelines to the Finance and Budget Committee for submission to the Board of Directors;
- 2. Recommend ASUW personnel policies to the Board of Directors; and
- 3. Serve as a grievance committee to the Board of Directors for all personnel grievances brought by the ASUW.